Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25
Like Tree7Likes
  1.    #1  
    Dear all HP Pre 3 users!

    Thanks for your support and voting - new we are glad to inform that we've released 2 extended batteries for HP Pre 3.
    2800mAh
    [HLI-PRE3XL] Buy Mugen Power 2800mAh Extended Battery for HP Pre 3 with Battery Door

    1400mAh
    [HLI-PRE3SL] Buy Mugen Power 1400mAh Extended Battery for HP Pre 3

    Please visit our Twitter to find out about special offers till 22nd of December.
    Twitter

    Read more here:
    HP Pre 3 Extended Batteries - Vote if you need one!
    Rnp, g7, mivoligo and 1 others like this.
  2. #2  
    <thread moved>
  3. #3  
    Got one!
  4. #4  
    I thought the smaller battery, the one that uses the existing back cover, was supposed to be 1800mAh. I must say, for a 1400mAh battery $46 is definitely on the higher side. The price would have been okay if this were 1800mAh.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

    Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  5. #5  
    small price to pay when the alternative is no battery.
    somline and Vistaus like this.
  6. #6  
    The "PRE3" 10% off coupon code, plus the free shipping offer was perfect for me and I've ordered one of the 1400mAh ones. Definitely pumped; cheaper than those eBay auctions for regular Pre3 batterys and more juice too
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  7. #7  
    Too costly for me....Not gonna buy until requires
  8. #8  
    Getting one for the extra juice
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    small price to pay when the alternative is no battery.
    Can't argue with that. As luck would have it. The battery on my Pre3 seems to have gone kaput. All of a sudden it is draining extremely fast and 'Dr. Battery' is now showing only 50% - 609mAh as the "Calculated Left" capacity. One day the battery is perfectly fine, showing almost 1200mAh as the "calculated left" capacity and then suddenly this. Well, expensive or not, I better go order myself a 1400mAh battery.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

    Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Can't argue with that. As luck would have it. The battery on my Pre3 seems to have gone kaput. All of a sudden it is draining extremely fast and 'Dr. Battery' is now showing only 50% - 609mAh as the "Calculated Left" capacity. One day the battery is perfectly fine, showing almost 1200mAh as the "calculated left" capacity and then suddenly this. Well, expensive or not, I better go order myself a 1400mAh battery.
    Sorry to hear that. I was wondering why no one was interested in my thread. You are number 5 in my list.
    I havn't found a way to reset the health.
  11. trott3r's Avatar
    Posts
    110 Posts
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    #11  
    Dr battery doesnt work with the Pre3 as i understand it?
    Running WebOS v2.24 on HPalm Pre3
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by trott3r View Post
    Dr battery doesnt work with the Pre3 as i understand it?
    Calibration and setting any values (e.g.health) doesn't work but you can read all values.
  13. trott3r's Avatar
    Posts
    110 Posts
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    #13  
    Ok thanks
    I guess you dont know how to fix the calibration for the Pre3?
    Running WebOS v2.24 on HPalm Pre3
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by trott3r View Post
    Ok thanks
    I guess you dont know how to fix the calibration for the Pre3?
    How did you know? :-) More info here:
    http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...ml#post3268269
    http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...pad-users.html
  15.    #15  
    Thanks, useful tip! We will share it with our customers!!!
    Vistaus likes this.
  16. #16  
    It has been almost TWO months now, since I placed my order and I still have not received the battery. Whenever I contact Mugen, they simply state that I should be receiving it this week.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

    Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    It has been almost TWO months now, since I placed my order and I still have not received the battery. Whenever I contact Mugen, they simply state that I should be receiving it this week.
    Most often it is the Poste that causes delays. Mugen ships instantly if the item is in stock.
    In case the item is out of stock customer is notified about that before placing the order.
    If the order is placed, then all delays are most commonly the Poste issues.
  18. efiniti's Avatar
    Posts
    25 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    #18  
    Do you guys know of a case that fits the 2800mah battery?
  19. #19  
    Pre│ with 2800 Mugen battery .

    I bought a case made by a company called "Rugged" and its pretty good and really tough. There are maybe 2 by body glove that work pretty good as well but they are not very tough at all . They don't last long . I found all of these at my local Wally world !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷ°ěṫ-Ŧḯěη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  20. efiniti's Avatar
    Posts
    25 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Pre│ with 2800 Mugen battery .

    I bought a case made by a company called "Rugged" and its pretty good and really tough. There are maybe 2 by body glove that work pretty good as well but they are not very tough at all . They don't last long . I found all of these at my local Wally world !!
    Sweet, I don't suppose you still have the model number? Is the rugged a hard case?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions