Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes
    Does anyone know if it would be possible to buy a Pre or Pixi back cover and transplant the TouchStone bits off there onto the XL 2800mAH battery's back cover to make it charge on a TouchStone?
    Devices: Pre3 16GB (AT&T - webOS 2.2.4) | White TouchPad 4G 32GB (AT&T - webOS 3.0.5 + LunaCE)
    Maybe it would be worth to inquire with mugen if they experimented with the possibility of offering a touchstone back for the 2800mah battery

I'm saying this just in case it has some known (to them) drawbacks or issues
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Ugh I ordered the 1400mah battery a month ago and it still hasn't come in. And now they won't reply to my email...

edit: They just responded and are shipping it now. Thanks
    Last edited by efiniti; 04/17/2012 at 05:36 PM.
    Delivery was no problem in my case. It took 2 or 3 weeks (to Germany) in both cases. Also the 2800 battery works fine. But I have now the second 1400 Battery with the same problem (while returning of the first one also worked without problem). After a few charging cycles it charges up to 1700 mAh (displayed in Dr. Battery). But when discharging the Pre3 switches of itself already between 25 and 35%. So the capacity isn't really higher but only the calculated value of the chip in the battery.
    Palm Pilot -> III -> V -> M505 -> T3 -> TX -> Treo 680 -> Pre -> Pre3
    too expensive
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12