1.    #1  
    HP TouchPad Case,*Wireless Keyboard & Charging Dock Bundle - Refurbished | eBay

stumbled across it just now - see it is live - although they are still raking it in on the shipping charges
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elk68 View Post
    HP TouchPad Case,*Wireless Keyboard & Charging Dock Bundle - Refurbished | eBay

stumbled across it just now - see it is live - although they are still raking it in on the shipping charges
    Got two.... Thanks A Lot!
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.

|wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|
    That seems a lot for refurbished stock. HP sold off Brand New stock in the UK for:

TouchStone 15 (~ $24)
    Keyboard 10 (~ $16)
    Topaz Case 10 (~ $16)

They still have PLENTY of Cases but Touchstones and Keyboards are sold out.
    "although they are still raking it in on the shipping charges"

$8 for shipping and handling is not out of line....$20 like they were charging for the recent Ebay Store fire sale was a bit of a gouge....HP does deliver fast, I ordered the cover/stand for $20, free shipping, got here in two days...

that bundle price is a bit high by comparison as noted....

it is all in the math...if you don't like the shipping charges, skip the dealio...

seems there are fire sales all over the place as little pockets of inventory surface to the retail customer...if you really want to get certain HP branded accesaries (sic) for your TP, my advise is not to wait as they are getting harder and harder to find....the cover/stand combo from HP was an absolutely perfect fit and great protection to boot...

laterzzzzz....
    32g and playing