1.    #1  
    Hi all,

My mom and I both have Touchpads. Mine has a case, she doesn't. I have the standard HP TouchPad Custom Fit Case (http://www.amazon.com/HP-TouchPad-Cu...bosnation0e-20) that has the built in stand thing and closes shut. My mom likes it, however the cover doesn't *stay* shut - she'd rather have the case velcro shut or something, as the HP Touchpad Case I have is flimsy. Yes it covers the screen, but she wants it to be securely shut completely. Any ideas on a case that does this?

tl;dr: Need a touchpad case that acts as a stand and also fully shuts securely, not just covers the screen like mine does.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skater1405 View Post
    Hi all,

My mom and I both have Touchpads. Mine has a case, she doesn't. I have the standard HP TouchPad Custom Fit Case (Amazon.com: HP TouchPad Custom Fit Case: Electronics) that has the built in stand thing and closes shut. My mom likes it, however the cover doesn't *stay* shut - she'd rather have the case velcro shut or something, as the HP Touchpad Case I have is flimsy. Yes it covers the screen, but she wants it to be securely shut completely. Any ideas on a case that does this?

tl;dr: Need a touchpad case that acts as a stand and also fully shuts securely, not just covers the screen like mine does.

Thanks.
    I got this case, VERTEKS (TM) HP TouchPad 9.7-inch WebOS Tablet Wi-Fi 16GB, 32GB Multi-Angle Slim-Fit Leather Folio Case Cover (Black), On amazon, leather, with nice case closure, works on touchstone, inexpensive, very satisfied!
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...00_i00_details
    I purchased the Acase Slim , but this Poetic is the same thing and is cheaper. It clips shut and keeps the touchpad well protected.

Amazon.com: Poetic(TM) HP TouchPad Stand Leather Case with Angle Adjustable for HP TouchPad 9.7-inch Tablet PC Wi-Fi (Black)(Compatible with the HP Touchstone): Electronics
    Palm M125-M130-M500-M515-Tungsten T3-Palm Pixi Plus/Pageplus
    HP Touchpad 32gb rec'd 10/26
  4.    #4  
    Verteks is out of stock so I'm going with Poetic. Thanks!