Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    So yesterday I got the cancellation email and today I get another apologising for the delay and asking me to check the ETA date on the order. Says my items should be delivered within 1 to 2 days once in stock.

I get the feeling they don't know what they are doing :-)

Lord knows whether I'll get the keyboard, refund, both or neither now!
    Maybe stock ran out 'early', selling like hot cakes, they suspected they could get more stock eventually, so let it 'run' (probably somewhat past their original stock/sales expectation levels) and are now trying to tidy their mess up, whist continuing to hope to sell yet more of the advertised accessories?

Cheers for the link, bought the touchpad case for a tenner.
    Nice 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    Maybe stock ran out 'early', selling like hot cakes, they suspected they could get more stock eventually, so let it 'run' (probably somewhat past their original stock/sales expectation levels) and are now trying to tidy their mess up, whist continuing to hope to sell yet more of the advertised accessories?

Yeah - I don't know if I can really blame them if that's the case. In this economy people are gonna take every sale they can get, and if restocking ends up taking too long they can always just refund...
    This really looks like a huge mess HP left....
    They did the same back when i tried to get my Touchpad in the first place.
    When logging in into my Account, it says ETA 05.01.12 .... but i also got the cancellation and apoligization eMail as well ...
    Too bad, i won“t buy a Touchstone charger for 60€... good thing i got my Keyboard for 23€ just in case ....
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123