Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    In Android, just hit the back arrow on the notification bar and your app will come back up. Works for me anyway, with Aldiko.

Seeing folk getting cancellation emails on orders placed later today so keep your fingers crossed if you've bought anything.
    I don't want to be seen as derailing the conversation, but yes, that usually does work. However, in the cases where apps are closed instead of backgrounded, which seems to happen a LOT, they end up restarting from the beginning.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Tried to order and got this message...

Unfortunately, your name or company name appears on the Denied Parties List. It is Hewlett-Packardís policy to not take part in any transaction involving companies or persons recorded as a Denied Party. The U.S. Government Denied Parties List (DPL) lists those parties shown to have violated the U.S. Export Administration Act.
    Quote Originally Posted by leobloom View Post

Unfortunately, your name or company name appears on the Denied Parties List. It is Hewlett-Packardís policy to not take part in any transaction involving companies or persons recorded as a Denied Party. The U.S. Government Denied Parties List (DPL) lists those parties shown to have violated the U.S. Export Administration Act.
    If you are not the reprobate that they think you are, why don't you re-register and re-order.

The Touchstones seem to have sold out but the Cases and Keyboards are still available.

Whose been a naughty boy then? :P

Have you done anything to upset HP/US Government? :S
    My published and impending WebOS apps -
    Just checked on my order... it says on "backorder" ETA 23.12.2011 ...
    Though it seems as the case is available, not the other items.

This sucks, as i will fly back home for Christmas on that day.. would love to take them with me ...

It now says

Qty Description Price/item Total VAT

1{TPL.IDorderdetail.itemname}, (FB340AA#ABB) £ 15.00 £ 15.00 20%

1 Cover/Stand Topaz (FB343AA#AC3), (FB343AA#AC3) £ 15.00£15.00 20%

1 {TPL.IDorderdetail.itemname}, (FB409AA#ABU) £ 10.00£ 10.00 20%

Total: £ 40.00

Shipping costs: £ 0.00
    20%

Total price (gross): £ 40.00

Funny that they changed the name into "Topaz" and the Dock into these strange strings.
    I REALLY hope they donīt cancel my order....
    just received my touchstone (£15) today only 3 days from order to receipt.....excellent. Included is the same barrel/USB charger I got with my touchpad but it also includes 4 charging adaptors…UK, EU, and US and another with flat terminals that I don't recognise. don't know if this is normal but I only need the UK. What a price!
    Last edited by johnjaycee; 12/12/2011 at 03:21 PM. Reason: took a closer look in the box
    It's normal to have all three. I got all of them on the continent, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by iprice View Post
    Whose been a naughty boy then? :P

Have you done anything to upset HP/US Government? :S
    I used to visit the US all the time and I once attended a Republican event at the US Embassy but that was years ago on an election night surely Mr Obama doesn't hold that against me...

I did stray and buy 2 Mitsubishi professional photography printers instead of HP ones lol

I'm a good boy honest gov! I currently work for the civil service lol

I am going to call HP tomorrow. All I want is the case
    I used to visit the US all the time and I once attended a Republican event at the US Embassy but that was years ago on an election night surely Mr Obama doesn't hold that against me...

I did stray and buy 2 Mitsubishi professional photography printers instead of HP ones lol

I'm a good boy honest gov! I currently work for the civil service lol

I am going to call HP tomorrow. All I want is the case
    Would you like me to buy one for you? PM me with your Address.....
    Now on 'backorder' stock due ~26th Dec.
    Cases only left now, down to a tenner...
    Quote Originally Posted by Steep View Post
    Now on 'backorder' stock due ~26th Dec.
    Crap, they really did ....

I am quite concerned about this situation....
  14. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    My touchstone was cancelled this morning, so I'm guessing if you haven't had it yet, you are not getting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    My touchstone was cancelled this morning, so I'm guessing if you haven't had it yet, you are not getting it.
    My keyboard was cancelled today too. A bit daft of them to take orders for stock they don't have IMO.
    My keyboard was cancelled too.
    My published and impending WebOS apps -
    Keyboard cancelled here too. HP a bit slow on the uptake as its been 2 weeks since orders were placed for them to realise stock would not meet demand

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    Mine too plus my touchstone stand. Bit of a shame.

I did get a spare case.
  19. lm1
    Got an email saying

We have to inform you that your touchpad accessory order (Touchstone charging
    dock and/or Bluetooth keyboard) will be cancelled.
    No mention of the case (which I also ordered) though. I checked on the HP store website and the status of my order is "backorder - payment open - ETA:05/01/2012" so maybe the whole thing isn't cancelled yet.
    Got the cancellation email this morning and two further emails tonight, one saying that the whole order had been canceled and the other saying the request for refund had been approved. I was hopeful I would get the TS when they took payment for it but not to be, at least HP gets to keep the interest my cash has earned for them
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast