1.    #1  
    I was wondering if anyone could recommend an adapter that I can plug my normal wired headphones into which would essentially make them blutooth headphones, so that I can have my touchpad in a bag and have music from it go to the headphones wireless, ideally something with good battery life and that could be recharged as well as being smallish.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    i have had a great experience with HP Bluetooth Pendant. I bought mine on Amazon. it works with every device i have ever tried to sync with it. I even use it in my car to allow the audio from my touchpad to play into the car speakers with my dash input. My pendent even has the ability to skip backward/forward songs.
    I just bought sony Ericsson mw600. Seems to be good, havn't tested much.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by skrapmi View Post
    i have had a great experience with HP Bluetooth Pendant. I bought mine on Amazon. it works with every device i have ever tried to sync with it. I even use it in my car to allow the audio from my touchpad to play into the car speakers with my dash input. My pendent even has the ability to skip backward/forward songs.
    I looked up reviews on it and they say the volume is very low when using it. Amongst a myriad of other issues

The Jabra clipper and bt3030 seem to more favorably reviewed. I think I will try one of those.