1.    #1  
    Two questions. First do BT KBs allow standard kb shortcuts such as ctrl+c, ctrl+p, and shift+arrows to select text? Second can the official HP kb be paired with a HP laptop with built in bt?
    Yes to both. Unfortunately webOS doesn't respond to the copy/paste shortcuts (shift + arrows does highlight if I remember right). Hopefully someday.

Sent using Tapatalk
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Yes to both. Unfortunately webOS doesn't respond to the copy/paste shortcuts (shift + arrows does highlight if I remember right). Hopefully someday.

Sent using Tapatalk
    So if I get your answer correctly you mean, the keyboard does support copy/paste functions, just NOT when paired with the Touchpad. It only supports that when paired with the laptop. Is that correct?

Do the arrow keys at least move the cursor on the Touchpad?

Probably my #1 problem with TP is the virtual KB. The lack of ability to help with cursor positioning, combined with the fact that sometimes the Y, B, Space, and Backspace keys become unresponsive make the thing a PITA to use to type with. When I go back to proof read what I typed and discover missing spaces (due to unresponsive vkb) it takes like 10-15 taps to get the cursor in the right spot to add the space. If using a BT keyboard doesn't allow me to at least move the cursor when typing emails or message board posts, then I can't see any need for one.
    The arrow and ctrl-arrow and ctrl-shift-arrow and stuff work fine. ctrl-c/ctrl-v are not (yet?) supported in the OS.

I've not really had any problems with keyboard not being responsive since upgrading to 3.0.2, let alone 3.0.4, unless I was doing a major huge app install at the time, which seems to be about the only thing that slows 3.0.4 down.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by lindastone001 View Post
    have you solved this problem?
    Yes. I fixed the virtual keyboard by adding arrow keys. Now I don't need a BT keyboard.

See the link in my signature to add arrows to your kb.
    Patches from Maverickz:
    Various Virtual KB Patches with WORKING ARROW KEYS - Updated for 3.0.5
    CALENDAR PATCHES - ChooseYourSnooze and SetWeekView8am - Updated for 3.0.5

I also take custom kb layout requests.

i use mouse clicks....son't know much shortcuts with keyboard