Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By iprice
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    if I buy a HP Bluetooth keyboard, will I be able to play flash games on it online?
    I have an HP Touchpad bluetooth keyboard and it doesn't seem to work with this site using the stock browser.

Atari 2600 - Adventure

Not sure if that can be fixed with different keyboard mapping.
    Yes you can...
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelliassen View Post
    Yes you can...
    think so
    as long as they dont need arrow keys as the basic core os doesnt even let websites/apps recognise the damned arrow keys which is pretty epic fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    as long as they dont need arrow keys as the basic core os doesnt even let websites/apps recognise the damned arrow keys which is pretty epic fail.
    I noticed that myself, trying to add keyboard support to one of my (yet to be completed) games. I can't believe how stupid this is.
    My published and impending WebOS apps -
    Quote Originally Posted by iprice View Post
    I noticed that myself, trying to add keyboard support to one of my (yet to be completed) games. I can't believe how stupid this is.
    You should add iCade support
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    You should add iCade support
    I have :-)
    My published and impending WebOS apps -
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    I have :-)
    I keep wanting to pick one up to play with the SDK and TouchPad. Can't justify the money spent right now (Barnes n Noble had em on sale for $75 yesterday), after all the money spent the last few months on webOS.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...

I use two emulator apps that work with up down left right arrow keys . For my bluetooth keyboard I use, the app registers them as up being "DC3" down is "NAK" left is "DC2" and right is "DC4"