webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Accessories > HP Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard - pairing code ?
HP Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard - pairing code ?
Like Tree1Likes

Old 10/26/2012, 01:07 PM   #21 (permalink)
pivotCE Developer

It doesn't matter what code you use...

1234, 0000, 9876, 5487... Whatever code you want. So long as you type the same thing into each side of the pairing.

There is no "stock" code only an ad hoc one that you set for each pairing instance.
Samsung Galaxy Nexus: Open webOS Alpha 2
RumoredNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/16/2012, 10:24 PM   #22 (permalink)

I paired my keyboard with an android phone (after being paired with Touch pad) by pressing the power button key for 10 seconds then scanning for the device, attempt pairing, enter "0000" on phone/device first, then enter "0000" on the keyboard...having a few beers first helped too

Not sure, but I think holding the power button down for 10 secs might give same result as removing and replacing the batteries?

Good luck!
Dialed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/17/2012, 05:09 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
There is a great deal on HP Bluetooth Keyboard on Buy.com, $19.99 and free shipping I think, so I wondered about whether you can pair and use the keyboard with a Pre2? I am running it on webOS 2.1.
Tested it, it pairs perfectly well with the Palm Pre 2 device, and it also helps that the WebOS v2.1 supports Bluetooth keyboards.

I know it's a late response, but I hope it helps to answer your question

Tags
kb bluetooth pairing

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0