1.    #1  
    Didn't see it posted, also if you get cart over $50 s/h is free, I grabbed the cheap HP printer for $24, total with tax was $54.

HP Home & Home Office offers the HP TouchPad Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard [hp.com] in Black, model no. FB344AA#AC3, for $29.99. Coupon code "SVN7795" cuts it to $19.99. With $5.25 for shipping, that's tied with our mention from two weeks ago and it's the lowest total price we could find by $3. Sales tax is added where applicable. This keyboard connects to your HP TouchPad via Bluetooth and requires two AA batteries.
  2.    #2  
    got mine last night, paired it with HPTP no problem, no passkey needed. I also tried to pair with a Gateway BT mouse and it kept asking for a passkey where the manual says it doesn't need one I tried entering anything and still a no go, probably just not compatible.
    This is now $20 SHIPPED.
    go here HP TouchPad Wireless Keyboard | HP® Official Store
    put it in your cart, review order, and then add code SVN7795
    The deals been active at the deal forums for awhile now, so it might run out soon
    You plug your phone in?
    wat about touchstone deal?
    Quote Originally Posted by aziatiklover View Post
    wat about touchstone deal?
    You have to check the 'deal sites' regularly. Best deal today is $39 shipped site to store at walmart.com
    You plug your phone in?
    Quote Originally Posted by cam123 View Post
    got mine last night, paired it with HPTP no problem, no passkey needed. I also tried to pair with a Gateway BT mouse and it kept asking for a passkey where the manual says it doesn't need one I tried entering anything and still a no go, probably just not compatible.
    Did you try entering 0000? That is the defalt for most bluetooth devices.
    Quote Originally Posted by woosh View Post
    You have to check the 'deal sites' regularly. Best deal today is $39 shipped site to store at walmart.com
    I just tried to add the keyboard and the touchstone with the coupon. Order came out to $75 you pretty save couple bucks on the kb and touchstone.
    As of two minutes ago, listed as out of stock.
    still available in the Australian store for AU$39.
    the touchstone is available for AU$49 and the case for AU$15.

i just ordered the case and it was free shipping.

not sure about shipping for the others as i bought a touchstone when i got my TP and i just recently bought a kaiser baas mini bluetooth keyboard and don't need the HP one.

however none of this is any use to those who aren't in australia...which is most of you.
    Keyboard back in stock as of this morning - just placed an order & waiting for email confirmation. It took several tries to get the coupon to "stick."
    damn out of stock again