1.    #1  
    So i just got my screen protectors in the mail, i bought the ADQC27 from Vikuiti. The problem is, that the CUTOUT for the camera on the protector, is on the LEFT SIDE, and as all PRE3 owners know, the camera cutout is on the RIGHT SIDE of the phone, thus leaving me, with a camera on the front right, AND a cutout for it on the left side, it looks kinda silly honestly..

does anyone else have this problem that bought this model??

Please tell me that i am the only one and some ***** put the template on the machine wrong at 3M.

Thanks guys.

and NO im not a moron, and cant flip it around.. The "sticky" side is only one side...
    Nokia 3210 > TRACPHONE? > SAMSUNG E330 > HTC DASH > LG VX8350 > PALM PRE+ > HP PRE3 VZW

Yes, the HP PRE 3 is amazing, Yes its fast, Yes it was a dumb move for HP to cancel it, YES its worth the price, If you have been reading this so far, you should have one sitting on your computer desk next to you, smiling. Enjoying the best purchase ever.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Yeah, I have the same problem, have you checked the quality of skype video after installing this protector? Should I just leave it like that or do I need to make a tiny hole in it?
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Let's just guess that vikuiti aka protection24 or something placed the sheet on the wrong way lol!

you should contact them I guess. In any case, So far, so good without a protector. The screen's glass so you'll need to jiggle it with some sand to scratch it.
  4.    #4  
    Ahh I don't care. Its not worth the hassle shipping back and all that crap. Illk just deal wit it

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Nokia 3210 > TRACPHONE? > SAMSUNG E330 > HTC DASH > LG VX8350 > PALM PRE+ > HP PRE3 VZW

Yes, the HP PRE 3 is amazing, Yes its fast, Yes it was a dumb move for HP to cancel it, YES its worth the price, If you have been reading this so far, you should have one sitting on your computer desk next to you, smiling. Enjoying the best purchase ever.
    <thread moved>