1.    #1  
    http://www.ncix.com/products/index.p...5&promoid=1208

Case + Bluetooth Keyboard + AC Adapter for 49.99. Seems like a good deal.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    If only it had a TouchStone... Good deal if you haven't picked up the keyboard as of yet.
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Not bad, except I already have a case, so really all I would be getting out of that is a keyboard, which is the same price by itself...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aganar View Post
    Not bad, except I already have a case, so really all I would be getting out of that is a keyboard, which is the same price by itself...
    You'd also get a spare AC adapter.
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by everythingsablur View Post
    If only it had a TouchStone... Good deal if you haven't picked up the keyboard as of yet.
    They also have the Touchstone on sale for 32.99.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Where do you see that?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it:
    http://www.ncix.ca/products/index.ph...r&promoid=1208

Dunno what shipping to the US will come to, though. If it puts the package above $40 I might as well stick to ebay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aganar View Post
    Where do you see that?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it:
    http://www.ncix.ca/products/index.ph...r&promoid=1208

Dunno what shipping to the US will come to, though. If it puts the package above $40 I might as well stick to ebay.
    If you try to use the US checkout they redirect you to us.ncix.com and the TouchStone isn't available from that site. Looks like this is a deal for Canadians only.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    They also have the Touchstone on sale for 32.99.
    Yep, found it in another thread. Ordered one for local pickup, so we'll see how quickly that processes (or sells out). Their stock check didn't show a whole lot of them available.
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage: