1.    #1  
    Yes, I can confirm that this does work. The Apple keyboard isn't weird and proprietary - it uses standard Bluetooth protocols. To pair it, you put in at least an 8 digit code into the Key field on the TP when it asks you for it once it finds the device. Then you type those same 8 digits into the Apple keyboard and press enter when it is in pairing mode. It takes a second to pair but then it works just fine. In fact I am typing this note on the Bluetooth keyboard. I am sure there are better and cheaper Bluetooth keyboards out there, but I happened to have this one lying around and so I figured why not try it and see. I can't see using the TP for heavy word processing normally, but if you want to travel light but still be able to do some work, a Bluetooth keyboard like this gives you a lot of extra flexibility. With this keyboard, people will think I spent $500 on an iPad, instead of $99. Ha ha...
    You only need to type 1 digit to pair the keyboard, not 8.

Make sure your keyboard batteries are good, as I tried pairing on low batteries the TP couldn't find my Apple keyboard. The moment I replaced them, Bingo! And they do indeed work very well together.
    My published and impending WebOS apps -
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by iprice View Post
    You only need to type 1 digit to pair the keyboard, not 8.

Make sure your keyboard batteries are good, as I tried pairing on low batteries the TP couldn't find my Apple keyboard. The moment I replaced them, Bingo! And they do indeed work very well together.
    Interesting. I tried it with 4 digits and it didn't take. So I paired to a mac to make sure it worked and the mac used an 8 digit code, so I figured that is what it was looking for.