1.    #1  
    Hello,

I got myself a new HP Pre 3, and I'm eager to gear up for it. One touchstone was included in the deal, but I'm missing two - one for work and one for my car. For each touchstone I will also need a Car/Wall charger (I understand not all work for the touchstone).

Now I've seen that it is possible to get one for 5-7 dollars at Amazon, only problem is - Amazon doesn't ship to Israel.

I guess I could find a working replacement for the car/wall chargers (although I prefer a guarantee using Palm accessories), but no chance of finding here a touchstone.

So.... Anybody knows where can I buy a couple of touchstones for under $10 (each), and have them shipped to Israel?

Thanks !!
    Yesterday, I just ordered two touchstones ($4.97 each) and two usb/wall charges ($4.97) from Verizon.com. Pretty good deal, but not sure if they ship to overseas.

Mike
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofek View Post
    Hello,

I got myself a new HP Pre 3, and I'm eager to gear up for it. One touchstone was included in the deal, but I'm missing two - one for work and one for my car. For each touchstone I will also need a Car/Wall charger (I understand not all work for the touchstone).

Now I've seen that it is possible to get one for 5-7 dollars at Amazon, only problem is - Amazon doesn't ship to Israel.

I guess I could find a working replacement for the car/wall chargers (although I prefer a guarantee using Palm accessories), but no chance of finding here a touchstone.

So.... Anybody knows where can I buy a couple of touchstones for under $10 (each), and have them shipped to Israel?

Thanks !!
    I bought three touchstones and two travel chargers from ebay... you can easily find sellers who ship to Israel.
    I bought from this guy:
    micropin | eBay
    but i'm sure you can find many more.
    Just ordered 2 touchstones from US Verizon Wireless website..$4.95.
    (a little over a year ago, those things were going for so much more..)

Saw them on Amazon for $7.59 US.
    Doesn't Amazon ship everywhere?
    - - - - - - - - - - -
    Gone to digital heaven:
    ..Palm Pilot M100
    ..HandSpring Visor
    ..Kyocera 6035
    ..Treo 600/755
    ..Centro
    - - - - - - - - - - -
    Quote Originally Posted by DoobieDoo View Post
    Just ordered 2 touchstones from US Verizon Wireless website..$4.95.
    (a little over a year ago, those things were going for so much more..)

Saw them on Amazon for $7.59 US.
    Doesn't Amazon ship everywhere?
    Yeah, they're available on Amazon for under $10.00 right now. Most of the sellers ship anywhere too.