1.    #1  
    Many places now have sales on Touchpad protection due to the recent firesale. The idea behind this thread was to compile all of the ones I could find into one easy to find place.

StealthArmor: Use promo code HPFIRESALE to get $15 off any full body kit (lowers price to $20 each) Lots of colors available

Skinomi: See this thread: http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...clearance.html

BodyGuardz: Use promo code TOUCHPAD to get 15% any Touchpad protection product OR post a picture of another protector on your Touchpad to their Facebook wall and comment "Upgrade me to BodyGuardz" and you'll get a 30% off code sent to you (BodyGuardz - UPGRADE | Facebook)

Phantomskinz: Not Touchpad specific, but use promo code fall30 for 30% off anything (you also get a set of two protectors from Phantomskinz for the price of one) UPDATE: 2-for-1 deal not valid on tablet protection, details here: http://phantomskinz.com/internetspecial.aspx

Zagg: Also not Touchpad specific, but Zagg releases promo codes a lot. Currently you can get 25% off by using the promo code fbfans25

Although some are cheaper than others, some people are loyal to certain companies so I listed discounts to all the ones I could find. If you find discounts to another store or have better discounts for the ones listed, reply and I'll try update this post ASAP. Also, I've only listed the "name-brand-super-scratch-resistant-self-healing" protectors, but if you've had good experiences with another company's offerings, reply with the details.

I hope this thread has helped you protect your Touchpad!
    Last edited by friskies64; 10/10/2011 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Update
    Great idea, thanks. One thing though, I think the Phantomskinz 2-for-1 promo only applies to phone skins, not the larger tablet ones.
  3.    #3  
    Good catch there, I'll update. I sent a message to them to verify.
    I'm interested. Are there discounts if I order more than 1? I'm thinking of having this as the major prize for our christmas reunion.
  5.    #5  
    I don't know about bulk discounts, but usually promo codes will take a percentage off the entire order, if that is what you are looking for. You could try contacting the companies for info on bulk discounts.