Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cchase231 View Post
    when Bigfoot proved global warming
    YOu mean 'caused' global warming, don't you? I mean, something THAT big that eats THAT MUCH beef jerky, HAS to generate a whole lotta methane...just sayin'
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    YOu mean 'caused' global warming, don't you? I mean, something THAT big that eats THAT MUCH beef jerky, HAS to generate a whole lotta methane...just sayin'
    That's what the mass media gay bigfoot hickory smoked beef jerky conspiracy(MMGBFHSBJC) wants you to think...
    "The Gods do not protect fools, fools are merely protected by more capable fools"
    Peppered? cos if it's peppered I might go join him/her/it..
    Quote Originally Posted by bable View Post
    That's what the mass media gay bigfoot hickory smoked beef jerky conspiracy(MMGBFHSBJC) wants you to think...
    Oh yeah...hate those guys. At least the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division has a decent acronym!

But seriously, you can deny the Bigfoot-Methane link all you want...but just don't strike a match around him/her/it for goodness sake...otherwise Bigfoot will truly be the missing link.
    Last edited by Rockbeast; 10/20/2011 at 02:00 PM.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12