1.    #1  
    I don't like that my case just flops around, to me doesn't seem to protect that great, I need
    something that has a magnet or atleast a Velcro strap or something

can anyone point me to a case to buy that will ship to Canada.

thanks
    You can use just about any case, as long as it doesn't have any metal on the back. Some Ipad cases will work, with modification for speakers/microphone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    I don't like that my case just flops around, to me doesn't seem to protect that great, I need something that has a magnet or atleast a Velcro strap or something
    Do you have the HP case?

You can add velcro easily and cleanly.

At craft or hobby shop find 2-sided velcro strap (hooks on front, loops (fuzz) on the back). Wider is better, get at least 1inch (2-3cm). Ideal is probably 2inch (5cm). You need a piece 4-5inch long (10cm+).

Put it under the touchpad, hooks to the case, fuzz to the touchpad, centered opposite the spine of the case, poking about 2inches (5cm) out of the case to wrap around the edge of the touchpad (fuzz to the touchpad) and hooks into the fuzz under the top cover of the case.

I think I saw a video on youtube where the guy did this.
    I've been using the Targus and it works great on the Touchstone and it protects so much better than the HP case. However, when I bought it, I caught it on sale for 19.99.

Targus Truss Case for HP® TouchPad | THZ07202US
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    That case looks identical to the $5 verizon folio ipad case. Great case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paging Dr B View Post
    That case looks identical to the $5 verizon folio ipad case. Great case.
    You're right. Big price diff. I wonder if poetic did the hair dryer mod.