1.    #1  
    Hi all - hopefully the subject line will say it all. Have been trying to find the perfect case for the TP (have probably spent as much on this as the device itself). Bought one off of ebay but while it was very well made, it was huge. Bought an iPad 1 case but couldn't live with the less than perfect fit, and the HP case is, well, the HP case.

The ACase seems as if it'd be perfect but I can't for the life of me find anyone who stocks it or will ship it to the UK - all the Amazon sellers throw up the "can't ship to your location" when I get to checkout.

Can any UKers (or Stateside sellers) help or suggest something?
  2.    #2  
    Bounce.

C'mon, there must be someone either in or who will ship to the UK who sells this case.

I did find the Acase leather case with a UK based Amazon seller, but no sign of the slim.
    I've no idea if it will fit... but I was in John Lewis yesterday and they had one absolutely identical to this.

It was called the Targus VueScape. Was tempted myself, but didn't buy as not sure what kind of case I want yet.
  4.    #5  
    Yep, I saw the Targus myself recently, but I am a bit wary about iPad2 cases. I did actually buy an iPad1 case that used a rubber bumper to house the tablet, but the Touchpad was rattling around in it. I think cases where the corners clip onto the device will be even more important to fit tightly and accurately.

If you do bite the bullet and give it a whirl, let me know how it goes.
    I won't be buying this.

I've got the griffin elan folio for the ipad 1 already, and its a nice leather case. Fits fine, not perfect but not bad and only cost £8 so not fussed.

I've got my eyes on the official case, or similar tbh.
    The official case isn't that great. Mine is beginning to bulge around the power button and around the USB port. May need to look for something else
    Quote Originally Posted by Loccy View Post
    Hi all - hopefully the subject line will say it all. Have been trying to find the perfect case for the TP (have probably spent as much on this as the device itself). Bought one off of ebay but while it was very well made, it was huge. Bought an iPad 1 case but couldn't live with the less than perfect fit, and the HP case is, well, the HP case.

The ACase seems as if it'd be perfect but I can't for the life of me find anyone who stocks it or will ship it to the UK - all the Amazon sellers throw up the "can't ship to your location" when I get to checkout.

Can any UKers (or Stateside sellers) help or suggest something?
    We are the Acase US agent. We are going to expend the sales on Amazon.co.uk recently. Could you please let us know what kind of Acase products you like so we can consider to put them on Amazon.co.uk

Thanks,
    Put them all up and see what sells.
  9.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by ctcstore View Post
    We are the Acase US agent. We are going to expend the sales on Amazon.co.uk recently. Could you please let us know what kind of Acase products you like so we can consider to put them on Amazon.co.uk

Thanks,
    I'm after the ACase slim (i.e. the one that clips to the Touchpad's corners, rather than the one where the TP slides into the case itself).