Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By OldSkoolVWLover
  1.    #1  
    Okay so I am going to be ordering the cheap clearance Skinomi TouchPad screen protectors. With their extra 25% off I figured this would be an awesome excuse to grab 1 or 2 for the Veers and Pre2...

Well, Skinomi sells products for Veer, Pre3, and TouchPad... NOTHING for Pre/+/2, I can't understand how this even makes sense being that the Pre3 doesn't officially exist.

So I ask for suggestions for a Pre2 screen protector, looking for best price and quality.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    I purchased one for my Pre+ and a future touchpad on 9/20 and they were delivered yesterday. Palm Pre+ is SK1384.

If you can't find it, I suspect they have sold all that they had.
  3.    #3  
    Nevermind I'm dumb.... Pre2 is under Palm.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    OrionAntares#CB likes this.