1.    #1  
    I bought The Joy Factory keyboard. It's very small and fits in my Targus Truss case completely. So far I like it. The Control C and Control V keys don't work though

They don't have many reviews on it but I bought it because of the size factor of it. Buy.com has a little video.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    did you get it from buy.com or somewhere else?
    Control C and Control V doesn't work on the official touchpad keyboard either.

I'm curious why you picked this up when the HP Touchpad Keyboard can be picked up for cheaper and has dedicated buttons for Touchpad functionality (like card menu, brightness, volume, just type, etc). And it has excellent build quality and battery life...
  4.    #4  
    I got it from Amazon for $25. It is 10" long and 3mm thick. It has a Lithium ion battery which I liked - rather than AA batteries. I wanted something I could fit in the Targus Truss case and close it up to carry. I was actually looking at the iPad keyboard because it is metal and ran across this. I then realized the iPad keyboard wouldn't fit my case.
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    A friend of mine has this and she loves it, good taste.
    "The Gods do not protect fools, fools are merely protected by more capable fools"
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    25 is pretty decent. on buy.com it was 55 i think and i was like O_O thats half the price of a touchpad lol