Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
  1.    #1  
    Amazon.com: Poetic(TM) Protective TPU Skin Case Crystal Clear for HP Touchpad Tablet Wi-Fi 16GB, 32GB: Electronics

Credit to SD. Was looking for something like this for my White Touchpad. No annoying flap
    Thing ships on October 6th.
    howi, tweak42 and pseudoswede like this.
    Not sure how I missed this last night...

Now to search for a folio case/stand that can fit a TPU'd TP.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
    Love TPU, have them on my phones always. Might wait until a better color comes out though.
    I'll keep an eye on this one. I hate the OEM case for the TouchPad. Hopefully it'll come in black/smoke soon.
    HP TouchPad 32GB (Rooted & Patched)
    Check your e-mails. Mine shipped today. Hopefully they'll be here on Friday/Saturday.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
  6.    #6  
    Ya, mine went out yesterday. USPS and starting from California. I'm expecting about a week for mine to reach the east coast.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Just ordered.. For the price I cant got wrong.. Atm I have some stupid roocase I hate...
    I ordered one as well. I hope this doesn't warp like the folio. But for the price of the TPU it is a steal!
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell.
    Initial west coast reviews are positive (via SlickDeals)...

just received mine in sacramento. Fit is definitely snug with no give whatsoever. Holes for speakers, headphone jack and micro usb are cut perfectly. Feels the same as my tpu case for my phone - hard plasticky feel with slight flexibility and more grip than bare tp. Very pleased with purchase, well worth the $9.
    Got mine as well! Love it. As mentioned above its a rugged clear case with some bend to it. Very snug and the holes for speakers, on/off, etc are perfect. It also has the sort of x graphic shown on Amazon. Makes it look more expensive than it is. Highly recommend this product!
  10.    #10  
    Found a Black Version as well: Amazon.com: JustCase Black Soft Skin TPU Case for HP 9.7-in Touchpad: Electronics

Ships October 12th though.
    Clear case also on Ebay at a similar price, for us international buyers http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...E:L:OC:CA:1123
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by SandraW View Post
    Someone posted a pictures of a semi-clear green TPU case at Treo8(a Chinese webOS forum).
    Green as in Android green. Perfect for Touchpads running Android/webOS dual-boot!

I think all these TPU cases(clear, black, green) are made by the same Chinese
    company because they all look identical, except for color.
    Can you link it? I can't find the right topic
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudoswede View Post
    Use coupon code 48FCULFH and get it for $6!
    anyone knows If it works with the touchpad touchstone?
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Use coupon code 48FCULFH and get it for $6!
    Just got one for $5.95! I hope it's good.

Now, I just got to find a cradle. hmmm ebay
    Last edited by keplenk; 10/20/2011 at 12:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post
    anyone knows If it works with the touchpad touchstone?
    Yes. Even after the 3.04 upgrade. The TPU case only adds about 1mm of additional space against the touchstone.
    Damn. I pre-ordered the black one 2 days ago. Ohh well.
    Surely there is someone out there with a TPU case and a regular case (perhaps for the iPad) to see if they both fit together?
    Surely there is someone out there with a TPU case and a regular case (perhaps for the iPad) to see if they both fit together?
    What do you mean by regular?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast