Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Jest View Post
    What do you mean by regular?
    Something like this.... http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...bosnation0e-20

I've been told it's a loose fit for a TouchPad, and maybe a TPU case will make it more snug.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
    I just got mine and I really like it. It's probably a little too thick on the edges for any case besides a sleeve, though (don't quote me). My only complaint is they shouldn't have tapered the sides (in portrait view), rather leaving it a straight line to cover the rubber bezel. It's about 1.5 - 2 mm thicker on the edges.

Also, I'm pretty sure the poetic branding is b.s. If you'll notice, the "justcase" seller on amazon has the exact same thing (see pics). Regardless, it's a really nice case.
    Last edited by Infinite Jest; 10/21/2011 at 03:35 PM.
    I just received the JustCase in Black, which appears identical to the Poetic clear, and love, love, love it. It fits very snugly, not loose at all, and works well with touchstone. Doesn't even get warn while charging, and since it stays at home, it is perfect. Sits on table on Wedge-e cushion.

http://www.amazon.com/JustCase-Black...bosnation0e-20
    Palm M125-M130-M500-M515-Tungsten T3-Palm Pixi Plus/Pageplus
    HP Touchpad 32gb rec'd 10/26
    I ordered a clear TPU case and it's great. I've had no issues charging on my Touchstone and it has help it's shape well. I'm thinking of picking up a black one if my TP starts cracking and is past warranty.
    Quote Originally Posted by pctechies View Post
    I ordered a clear TPU case and it's great. I've had no issues charging on my Touchstone and it has help it's shape well. I'm thinking of picking up a black one if my TP starts cracking and is past warranty.
    I started to notice a squealing sound when I charged it with the you case in the touchstone so now I just take it out when I charge.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12