Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    I started using my touchstone a few days ago and something I've noticed is that my battery never charges past 92% and its usually dead by 2pm(it used to last till 5 at least) I'm using the same kernel to do the same things I did before and have even been using it less since its the weekend. Any ideas? I'd rather not use my adp already but without a full work day of battery life this is just toilet entertainment to me...
    "The Gods do not protect fools, fools are merely protected by more capable fools"
    get dr Battery and make and make sure it is healthy and Calibrated. Should be no difference between touchstone and cable.
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    get dr Battery and make and make sure it is healthy and Calibrated. Should be no difference between touchstone and cable.
    where can I find that? The preware version doesn't support the tp, do I have to use quick install?
    "The Gods do not protect fools, fools are merely protected by more capable fools"
    you can talk directly with the developer

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...pad-users.html
    on thing i have noticed is that if i reset my TP before placing it on the charger -- say for the night -- i get a better charge -- i use preset reset to do this --
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch