1.    #1  
    Just to let you guys know, the weight of the Touchpad is around 736 grams. The weight of the Folio case is over 212 grams. It adds an extra 1/3 weight to the TP.

So, if you have people asking why it's so heavy (assuming you have the Folio case), just let them know it's partly because of the case. Personally, I don't find it heavy at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by ribeyesteaks View Post
    Just to let you guys know, the weight of the Touchpad is around 736 grams. The weight of the Folio case is over 212 grams. It adds an extra 1/3 weight to the TP.

So, if you have people asking why it's so heavy (assuming you have the Folio case), just let them know it's partly because of the case. Personally, I don't find it heavy at all.
    I noticed that the TouchPad seemed a lot heavier with the case, though not excessively so by any means. Nice to see my feeling backed up with figures.
    Quote Originally Posted by ribeyesteaks View Post

I noticed that the TouchPad seemed a lot heavier with the case, though not excessively so by any means. Nice to see my feeling backed up with figures.