1.    #1  
    I have a Jensen WBT212 stereo headset that works great on my Pre Minus. I tried pairing it to the Touchpad but it gives me a notification error that it couldn't connect. Any idea what the problem is? Anyone using BT headsets in general? I want to use a pair while watching movies.
  2.    #2  
    Does no one use a stereo BT headset on the Touchpad?
    My Platronics Backbeats 903 BT headset pairs fine with my TouchPad.
    I use motorola S9-HD bluetooth headsets and jaybird JF3 headsets, and both have paired with no problem.
    I got it to pair with Motorola S305. I thought there was a list of compatible devices. Could onky find lists for Pre and Pixi.
    Last edited by pochaco; 09/24/2011 at 05:11 PM.
    Try restarting your Touchpad. I was having problems pairing my bt headset with my VZW Pre Plus and that did the trick.
    VZW Pre Plus 2.1.0 w/SR71 running at 1.2 Ghz; VZW Pix Plus Stock.
  7.    #7  
    Thank you for the suggestions. Are any of you using them with Kalemsoft Player? I am watching AVI and MKV at the gym while riding the bike to trick myself into thinking riding a stationery bike is fun. I am using wired ear canal buds because I really need something loud enough to block out all the background noise. Are any of those headphones up to the challenge? Thx.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
  8.    #8  
    C'mon! Please!
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.