Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes
    <thread moved>
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohh View Post
    Has anyone figured out how to use the velco/stand thing on the back?
    Lol you kidding, right?!
    At least I did since the first day I used it.
    If not kidding; lift the flap, bent the cover to the back and stick the velcro parts together and Voila!
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    Have you also noticed that the Hp case cleans fingerprints when its closed. Mine does because its in my laptop bag and I guess it moves around a little bit when I carry it.

I think that's a bonus.

alan
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    As far as the Touchstone goes, if you can get one, GET IT!!!
    Trust me, you'll love it.
    It's tempting, but too expensive right now for me since all it really does is charge the touchpad. From what i've read plugging the Touchpad in actually charges it faster.

Touchstone is not really adding a huge amount of function over the basic HP folio case. At least in terms of my use. If i was using it as some sort of picture frame or something to have discrete wiring, then i think this would be more useful to me.

If it gets blown out at $20, i might pick one up though.
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sparced View Post
    It's tempting, but too expensive right now for me since all it really does is charge the touchpad. From what i've read plugging the Touchpad in actually charges it faster.

Touchstone is not really adding a huge amount of function over the basic HP folio case. At least in terms of my use. If i was using it as some sort of picture frame or something to have discrete wiring, then i think this would be more useful to me.

If it gets blown out at $20, i might pick one up though.
    I got a touchstone for 15ish bucks and I might just sell it. Giving it two weeks to become useful, just like poor fluffy... You still have to plug the TP in to transfer files so why not just leave it plugged in overnight? Exhibition is just silly(a whole picture frame mode!) and it certainly hasn't improved my life any more than an oreo would... I originally tried facebook/rss for exhibition but then with each page update my computer would chime, then my phone, then my laptop, and finally my touchpad
    "The Gods do not protect fools, fools are merely protected by more capable fools"
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I never take my TouchPad out of the case. I did so for the first time in a month today as I was trying out my new touchstone and it just felt strange, almost too thin and like it might slip out of my hands.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12