1.    #1  
    Will "HP Touchpad PU Leather Case (Black) with 3 Way Stand" from Buy.com work with the Touchstone? I bought it already and I think it's not bad. I also want to buy a Touchstone, but I dont know if it will work or not.
    Also, I heard that it is not good to use a case that has metal (or something like that) in it. I think this case has 4 small magnet and metal (not sure if it is metal or what, but I am sure that there are 4 magnet at each corner). Will that melt my TP?

here is the link
    http://www.buy.com/pr/product.aspx?sku=223077070
    Last edited by xman953; 09/21/2011 at 05:14 PM. Reason: add link
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xman953 View Post
    Will "HP Touchpad PU Leather Case (Black) with 3 Way Stand" from Buy.com work with the Touchstone? I bought it already and I think it's not bad. I also want to buy a Touchstone, but I dont know if it will work or not.
    Also, I heard that it is not good to use a case that has metal (or something like that) in it. I think this case has 4 small magnet and metal (not sure if it is metal or what, but I am sure that there are 4 magnet at each corner). Will that melt my TP?
    No link so I can't see it. My case has magnets in the screen flap but if I leave the front hanging open it still sits fine and doesn't heat up. As far as I know you just don't want metal within about a half inch of the charging base and the case can't be too thick, if you can orient it correctly with that limitation then you're golden.
    "The Gods do not protect fools, fools are merely protected by more capable fools"
    AS far as I understand it too, no metal and thin as possible, just like Bable said.