1.    #1  
    Does anyone have a neoprene or similar pouch that can hold their TP with the HP folio case on the TP? I tried a Griffin Jumper iPad holder and it is too tight.......thanks!
    The HP Mini Sleeve works nicely. It is pretty cheap on Amazon.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnypig View Post
    Does anyone have a neoprene or similar pouch that can hold their TP with the HP folio case on the TP? I tried a Griffin Jumper iPad holder and it is too tight.......thanks!
    This is a good snug fit for the TP. It's some sort of nylon material. It has a magnetic clasp and comes with a little built in pouch on the front that closes with velcro. Pretty good deal for $4.97 shipped.
    Set Your Location
    I think you have to put in a zip code, but if that address doesn't pull up, it is item 888-0001 from the main page.
    As gergev posted above, the Verizon (iPad 1) leather pouch holds the Touchpad in the HP case quite well.

It may have nylon parts, but the outside seems to be real leather.
    Any 11" netbook neoprene case would work I expect.
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Unbeatable price with decent color variation. Search casecrown touchpad for all the options.

Amazon.com: CaseCrown Faux Suede Zip Sleeve Case (Navy Blue) for HP Touchpad: Electronics
    "The Gods do not protect fools, fools are merely protected by more capable fools"
    I have a Timbuktu envelope sleeve and my touchpad in the HP case fits. I believe it is the XS size envelope.
    will the HP keyboard fit in the casecrown one along with the touchpad in case?
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Turboyo View Post
    will the HP keyboard fit in the casecrown one along with the touchpad in case?
    Doubt it but I just went to wal mart and got those little stick on snaps, two of them hold my keyboard to my Acase just fine.
    "The Gods do not protect fools, fools are merely protected by more capable fools"
    Waterfield makes nice sleeves and cases that you can use with the Touchpad. A little pricey, but definitely very nice. Waterfield.
    Netbook cases should give you a ton of options.
    Quote Originally Posted by bable View Post
    Unbeatable price with decent color variation. Search casecrown touchpad for all the options.

Amazon.com: CaseCrown Faux Suede Zip Sleeve Case (Navy Blue) for HP Touchpad: Electronics
    $5 I just couldn't pass that up thanks@:-)
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    $5 I just couldn't pass that up thanks@:-)
    I called and must have talked to a rep who was about to quit because I got free shipping when I bought ten, best dime I've ever spent
  14.    #14  
    Thanks for the tip! Got this for $5.16 with second day FedEx shipping. The price tag on it from VZW says $34.99 so this is a smoking deal...thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by gergev View Post
    This is a good snug fit for the TP. It's some sort of nylon material. It has a magnetic clasp and comes with a little built in pouch on the front that closes with velcro. Pretty good deal for $4.97 shipped.
    Set Your Location
    I think you have to put in a zip code, but if that address doesn't pull up, it is item 888-0001 from the main page.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Anybody tried the 9.7" HP TouchPad Sleeve from HP's site?

K