Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Marketpantry
  1.    #1  
    My hp touchpad hasnt been working properly and i cant charge it to the 25% on the usb cable. how does the touchstone work? does it require internal software to use it or does the charging occur without any help what so ever?
    HP Touchpad 32gb
    I'm not an doctor, but I play one in real life.
    Is it the wall charger that you are having trouble with.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Marketpantry View Post
    My hp touchpad hasnt been working properly and i cant charge it to the 25% on the usb cable. how does the touchstone work? does it require internal software to use it or does the charging occur without any help what so ever?
    It works through inductive coils in both the touchstone and in the case of the touchpad. No software is needed, just buy it, plug it in and set the TP into it. Might be that your battery has a bad cell in it though. See if you can get the unit replaced soon before HP cuts off all repairs.
  4.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by twack View Post
    It works through inductive coils in both the touchstone and in the case of the touchpad. No software is needed, just buy it, plug it in and set the TP into it. Might be that your battery has a bad cell in it though. See if you can get the unit replaced soon before HP cuts off all repairs.
    gotta remove first or they will void my warranty.
    HP Touchpad 32gb
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Just do a secure erase after you hve transfered all your wanted data off. Like your picures of the the great "Man of Chicken".... LOL
    Good luck with that. Let us know how it works out.
  7.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by twack View Post
    already did, just waiting now... but i wanted to know if itll work if my touchpad is currently bricked. a messed around with the kernels chicken and hes ****ed atm.
    HP Touchpad 32gb
    Those discounts you got are wicked.
  9.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by jblather View Post
    Those discounts you got are wicked.
    if you had things in your cart before the sale you could have gotten them free through a glitch in the system that doubled the instant discount. My brother ordered 2 keyboards and put rushed shipping on it and they shipped it out the same day before they realized their mistake. he paid a lot for shipping, but not nearly as much as the items would have cost him. its not the first time hp has ****ed up like that either... i also have 2 keyboards i my basket waiting for another chance to do what my brother did.
    HP Touchpad 32gb
    jblather likes this.
    Oh wow. Wish I had known that. I want a keyboard, but don't want to pay too much for it.
  11.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by jblather View Post
    Oh wow. Wish I had known that. I want a keyboard, but don't want to pay too much for it.
    Price: $79.99
    Price after savings: $49.99*
    You save: $30.00 (37.5%)** [B]

since the before price was over 75, you can get 15 dollars off by entering Save15HP

for 150 before discounted prices you can get 30 off by entering Save30HP

the order would have been 199.97 before tax at regular prices.

i used the 150 dollar purchase 30 dollar off coupon and thats why my total was so low.

in other words the coupons work off the previous value ofthe product.
    HP Touchpad 32gb
    Sweeeet!