1.    #1  
    Amazon.com: CaseCrown Double Memory Foam Pouch Case with Front Pocket (Alligator Pink) for the HP Touchpad: Electronics

I'm willing to give this a shot for $5.

(And I won't post this on SlickDeals )

Edited to add: This was removed a while back (at this price).
    Last edited by pseudoswede; 10/08/2011 at 04:24 PM.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
    Wish it was in a color besides pink.
    I don't think it would look any better in any colour! :P
    My published and impending WebOS apps -
    verizon has a black leather sleve for ipad for 4.97 with free shipping. It apparantley does not say ipad. Just a black leather sleve for carrying a table around. What the heck, I ordered one for that price.
  5.    #5  
    Well, the pink is because Mrs. Swede wants a pink case (existing thread). I also like how you can open it up and keep the TP inside.

The outside pocket looks to be roomy enough for her Crackberry, car keys, DL and credit card.
    Last edited by pseudoswede; 09/20/2011 at 09:50 AM.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
  6.    #6  
    Status has changed to "shipping soon" and cannot be cancelled.
    Well I showed my wife and she wanted one. I guess for $5 I can't complain.
  8.    #8  
    My only concern with the case is how well it will play with the touchstone charger. Lots of zippers.
  9.    #9  
    If you want to take a gamble...

Amazon.com: CaseCrown Double Memory Foam Pouch Case with Front Pocket (Alligator Hot Pink) for the HP Touchpad: Electronics

The title says hot pink, but the pictures show a nice map pattern.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wilburjoe View Post
    yep same here, i wish it could be in other colour preferably black(or any dark) colour

anyway thanks O.P for the information
  11.    #11  
    According to Amazon, my case has shipped.

There is a similar thread on SlickDeals, but it deals with netbook casess.
  12.    #12  
    Wow. Not even worth the penny (and $4.99) shipping.

If someone would like a review of the product, I'll post some pictures. As a case, it's an epic fail. As a sleeve, I guess it has potential (but not very much).

I have sent a complaint to CaseCrown via Amazon. Let's see what happens.
    Last edited by pseudoswede; 09/25/2011 at 12:55 AM.
  13.    #13  
    That was quick. I was given a pre-paid shipping label and offered a full refund.
  14.    #14  
    Now that there's a TPU case available, I wonder if I should keep this to use as more of a sleeve. The front pocket is quite roomy to hold everything listed in post #5.
    Man, so glad to see a TPU case is coming out. I always have one on my phones, MIGHT have to think about one for the TP.
  16.    #16  
    Once I receive the Arkon portable stand, I'll do another photo review on why this case absolutely sucks as a case, but works quite well as a carrier.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Amazon.com: CaseCrown Double Memory Foam Pouch Case with Front Pocket (World Map) for the HP Touchpad: MP3 Players & Accessories

CaseCrown Double Memory Foam Pouch Case with Front Pocket (World Map) for the HP Touchpad

List Price: $44.99
    Price: $4.21

Technical Details
    Specifically designed for HP Touchpad
    Premium Quality Shock Absorbing Double Memory Foam Pouch
    Zipper Scratch-Free
    Light-weight and slim compact design
    Internal supporting bands and extra internal mesh pocket

18.    #18  
    The tablet in the fourth (or fifth) picture on that page is most certainly not a Touchpad.