1.    #1  
    I'm looking for a screen cover and a slipcase...

I found some great ones, but they only ship to the UK.

Does anyone know where I can find accessories for the Pre3? I'm sure I'm not the only one trying to protect my $500.00 baby.
    <<thread moved>>
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Care to share what shop this is in the UK?

I am in the uk and want a case and a spare battery

thanks
    Martin
    Running WebOS v2.24 on HPalm Pre3
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by trott3r View Post
    Care to share what shop this is in the UK?

I am in the uk and want a case and a spare battery

thanks
    Martin
    Just go on Amazon.co.uk.

Screen protector:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...pf_rd_i=468294

Hard case:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/HORIZONTAL-H...6455519&sr=8-6

Soft leather case:
    HP PRE 3 TERRAPIN GENUINE LEATHER POCKET CASE BY: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Unfortunately spare batteries are not available yet. But word on another thread suggested a company is going to start manufacturing them. They're about as rare as batteries for a CR-48 right now. (Which sucks because my CR-48 battery is dying haha)
    id feel too weird owning an accessory good or not that "can attach to your belt" id feel like 1 of those 1980/1990s stuck up yuppies.

so atm ive just settled for a sock pouch type thing till i find something that looks less "serious businessman with a manly purse" and more "casual".

screen protector in the first link looks ok but zero reviews? people sure if thats bang on perfect or another "near good enough maybe possibly i think will work"
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    id feel too weird owning an accessory good or not that "can attach to your belt" id feel like 1 of those 1980/1990s stuck up yuppies.

so atm ive just settled for a sock pouch type thing till i find something that looks less "serious businessman with a manly purse" and more "casual".

screen protector in the first link looks ok but zero reviews? people sure if thats bang on perfect or another "near good enough maybe possibly i think will work"
    They're lasercut especially to fit the Pre3. They're made from a generic screen protector material.

The hard case I believe has a removable belt attachment.