Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I just went accessory shopping for my TouchPads and stumbled on the Slickdeal post about accessory bundle pricing. I went to HP's site and already had a Touchstone and 2 keyboards in my cart. Keep in mind this was on my Touchpad too. I ended up not getting the touchstone, but I was seeing the two keyboards in my cart for about $10. I used a coupon code (Save15hp) and everything went to $0. I then proceeded to checkout and the charges remained, with free shipping too.

There was a $50 accessory coupon that showed up, and i cannot replicate this deal currently. HP may be having a secret sale for Touchpad owners only, offering the $50. So try browsing to HP's site (home & Home office) and try it.

I already got my email that the order was processed, also showing $0 and free shipping.

Thanks HP!!
    Do you have a link?
    Hmm...I can't replicate this deal either. The closest I can get is about $65 for a touchstone and keyboard and the minute I remove the touchstone it deletes the coupon and adds back the shipping.

I really like the keyboard and was considering getting an extra for my non-webOS devices but couldn't get the HP keyboard I have to sync up with my iPad <shrugs>.
    AZTouchpad
    - 32Gb HP Touchpad, Palm Tungsten E, 32Gb iPhone 4, 16Gb iPod touch (1st Gen)
    *...and I think webOS is awesome
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. - Gerald R. Ford
    Pics or shenanigans

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    this is my order confirmation.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You win this round....

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    pseudoswede likes this.
    Seems to be only happening if you had the stuff in your cart already when the deal started, resulting in double application of discounts.
    Must be a USA only thing the code wouldn't work for me, said voucher can not be used
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Best I can do with Save10hp is get the keyboard to $20, plus shipping. I don't really want one, so passing, even though thats a good price.

The link from the slick deals app on my touchpad errors, cannot be opened, they might have discovered the problem and put the kabosh on it.

Way to go OP, you scored!
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Yah i tried the save10HP and shows expired for me and tried OP's work around but its prolly closed up hehe.was worth a try! thanks for heads up!
    I did end up ordering a Touchstone charger, TP case and TP keyboard for $74.59...a savings of over $23 from what I paid at Office Depot.

I used coupon "Save30hp".
    AZTouchpad
    - 32Gb HP Touchpad, Palm Tungsten E, 32Gb iPhone 4, 16Gb iPod touch (1st Gen)
    *...and I think webOS is awesome
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. - Gerald R. Ford
    gxdunn likes this.
    Awesome deal. I may put a few items in my cart and keep them there in case something like this happens again.

I did notice that HP raised a lot of their prices back to the original prices for accessories. Wondering if this is because they are getting ready for round 2.
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    I didn't see this posted so I thought I'd drop it here:

HP Touchstone Wireless Charging Dock & Wireless Keyboard for Touchpad $57 + Free Shipping. Instructions below:

HP Touchstone Wireless Charging Dock & Wireless Keyboard for Touchpad $57 + Free Shipping - Slickdeals.net
    9520G likes this.
    Thanks, just ordered a keyboard for $25.54 shipped
    DizWhiz likes this.
    I haven't found a statement, but will they do internal shipping to Europe?
    Yet again a complete joke and the UK get shafted

29.99 uk sterling which is about 48 dollars

welcome to rip off britain
    Grabbed a keyboard. Thanks!
    DizWhiz likes this.
  18. DCY
    Ordered a keyboard earlier this morning as soon as I saw the thread. Thanks for bringing the link over anyway though.
    DizWhiz likes this.
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans Blafoo View Post
    I haven't found a statement, but will they do internal shipping to Europe?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Sonic* View Post
    Yet again a complete joke and the UK get shafted

29.99 uk sterling which is about 48 dollars

welcome to rip off britain
    sadly being in the US I have no idea about UK AND Europe stores. Also I agree the price disparity is ridiculous.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    You guys get the pre 3 and we dont, so youre ahead of the game.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast