Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree8Likes
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 9520G View Post
    Dont worry my friend in no way was I giving grief, all of us as webOS users are in a bad position. But I think all of us who at least started with the original pre always have been dreaming of owning a pre 3 and that was what we were all waiting for, so I was very upset when it seemed like I would never be able to get my hands on one.
    This. I owned the original Pre but let's be honest that thing was not exactly "great" hardware. I loved webOS but it was slow, "too many cards" and most of us went through 2-3 of them. I ended up with an EVO 4G just to have something faster with a bigger screen after it was obvious no future webOS hardware was coming out on Sprint.

I'd have gladly traded up my EVO for a future webOS phone if only that were a possibility.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    How did you get one for $400? I believe you posted that in another thread. Please tell!
    The person I purchased mine from has no more in his possesion.
    Quote Originally Posted by 9520G View Post
    The person I purchased mine from has no more in his possesion.
    Ah...oh well...but you will tell us all about your experiences with the Pre3 once you get it, wont' you? BTW, which carrier are you using?
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Sweet, just got my touchstone! It's... the first anti-climatic accessory I've gotten but it gives Comics HD much more potential.
    "The Gods do not protect fools, fools are merely protected by more capable fools"
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    Ah...oh well...but you will tell us all about your experiences with the Pre3 once you get it, wont' you? BTW, which carrier are you using?
    Of course, I posted pictures already! Im with ATT now. I swiched from sprint just so I can use the pre2, veer and now pre3.
    Just wanted to post a confirmation that the order I placed for a touchstone and a spare keyboard went through and was on my doorstep this afternoon. I'm diggin' the TS.
    I received my two free cases due to the site glitch, literally ordered Monday and had them in hand Wednesday evening..the last case I paid for took a whole week. On a stranger note, my mother hadn't ordered her case at an opportune time, putting it off despite me telling her to order one at $29.99 until they marked it up to $49.99 before the $19.99 sale. I told her to return it and I could send her one of my free ones - would have just given her an extra if she paid $19.99, but at $49.99 I felt she should just get her money back. So she called to return...the woman on the line first tried to convince her to keep it or give it to a friend. When she refused and demanded a return and was even given the authorization number she was told that she would receive a credit within 3 days. She then asked for instructions on sending it back and was told she didn't have to and "Merry Early Christmas". She asked another 3 times for clarification and was told to keep it, expect a credit, and it was hers for free. She also was asked what other HP products she had; she said she had two printers and was told to expect to receive something in the mail for free ink (this sounded particularly strange, will believe it when she sees it). Very strange story, especially given she was not complaining at all, just wanted to return an item she had overpaid for and merely told them she didn't need the case. If they get them back in stock, we're each ordering a keyboard and expecting to actually pay for them ;-)
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234