Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
    <thread merged>
    My order was just cancelled saying that an item in my order was unavailable even though I ordered 2 of the same thing! I just reordered through a different link we'll see if it goes through to shipping this time.
    I ordered 1 Touchstone and 2 cases. I used code SAVE30HP, the total came to $59 and change.
    As of tonight, virtually all TP accessories are "out of stock" at shopping.hp.com, including chargers keyboards touchstones. About all that is left are cases.
    Yeah, I ordered 2 cases through the smb and it was canceled so I went through hp direct and reordered. Hopefully this time it sticks and they ship.
    My orders were from HP Direct and they just cancelled both. This company is not making any friends for sure.
    I just had my order cancelled again too! I'm gonna call them and ask why they are still selling if they're out of stock.
    They still have them listed. I'll bet if you order and don't use the $15 coupon code it will go right through!
    My order shows as 'ready to be shipped'
    AZTouchpad
    - 32Gb HP Touchpad, Palm Tungsten E, 32Gb iPhone 4, 16Gb iPod touch (1st Gen)
    *...and I think webOS is awesome
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. - Gerald R. Ford
    Yep. I put in two separate orders yesterday, both went through and both got cancelled within a few hours. What jerks!
    Well-I'm trying again this morning. 2 orders. One for 2 cases, and one for 2 touchstones.
    the cases are still showing as in stock as of this morning so I'll try again and contact customer service in a few to see what the heck is going on.
    Hi Everyone,

I too was going 'round and 'round with the place an order, have it cancelled merry-go-round with HP over the last 12 hours when trying to order two cases. Come to find out after reading a post on another "deals" website, the issue was I was using a discount code HP evidently didn't like and therefore repeatedly kept cancelling my order.

After reading that post I placed a new order using discount code "15SAVINGS" and so far so good (over 12 hours with order placed and status says "in process".
    Posted by 9520G

You guys get the pre 3 and we dont, so youre ahead of the game.
    Forgive me, I don't mean this to sound like I'm attacking your position, but I do see the need to correct a perception I sense from your post. You've been around this site for a while, but perhaps you are unaware that getting the Pre3 ahead of the US is probably the ONLY thing where being in England or anywhere outside the US gave those webOS users an advantage. Access to the paid apps in the app catalog was denied to most of the rest of the world, discounts and deals and even the first availability of almost everything came to the US first. I'm not sure, but there may still be areas of the world where folks still can't purchase apps.

So, getting the Pre3 first is a tiny, tiny, tiny, advantage that is completely overwhelmed by all the disadvantages that have been heaped on the rest of the webOS faithful who don't have US access to all things webOS.

And as someone pointed out a few posts later, there are some folks finding ways to get Pre3's here in the USA, even though they are paying high dollar (did you say $600 to $700? I have no specific data to confirm or deny), so that so called 'advantage' really isn't.

BTW, I'd like a Pre3 myself...for a lot less than the prices you mentioned later. But let's not give our friends across the waters any grief for at least getting something before we did here.
    Last edited by Rockbeast; 09/20/2011 at 12:40 PM.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Quote Originally Posted by 9520G View Post
    Yes for 600-700 dollars.
    How did you get one for $400? I believe you posted that in another thread. Please tell!
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Took them 6 hours-But they cancelled my 2 orders again! HP must be ran by our congress.
    HP are 'jerks' for discovering a flaw in their system which mistakenly allowed you to purchase items for almost nothing? They are jerks for many reasons, but this case is not one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by freeoscar View Post
    HP are 'jerks' for discovering a flaw in their system which mistakenly allowed you to purchase items for almost nothing? They are jerks for many reasons, but this case is not one of them.
    Flaw? So- using a coupon code that is a valid HP discount code to get a better price is some how doing something wrong?
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Dont worry my friend in no way was I giving grief, all of us as webOS users are in a bad position. But I think all of us who at least started with the original pre always have been dreaming of owning a pre 3 and that was what we were all waiting for, so I was very upset when it seemed like I would never be able to get my hands on one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    Forgive me, I don't mean this to sound like I'm attacking your position, but I do see the need to correct a perception I sense from your post. You've been around this site for a while, but perhaps you are unaware that getting the Pre3 ahead of the US is probably the ONLY thing where being in England or anywhere outside the US gave those webOS users an advantage. Access to the paid apps in the app catalog was denied to most of the rest of the world, discounts and deals and even the first availability of almost everything came to the US first. I'm not sure, but there may still be areas of the world where folks still can't purchase apps.

So, getting the Pre3 first is a tiny, tiny, tiny, advantage that is completely overwhelmed by all the disadvantages that have been heaped on the rest of the webOS faithful who don't have US access to all things webOS.

And as someone pointed out a few posts later, there are some folks finding ways to get Pre3's here in the USA, even though they are paying high dollar (did you say $600 to $700? I have no specific data to confirm or deny), so that so called 'advantage' really isn't.

BTW, I'd like a Pre3 myself...for a lot less than the prices you mentioned later. But let's not give our friends across the waters any grief for at least getting something before we did here.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    BTW I order 2 cases and a touchstone with discount code and all of my items shipped already.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast