Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 9520G View Post
    You guys get the pre 3 and we dont, so youre ahead of the game.
    There are AT&T Pre 3's that are leaking out.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    And thanks to the OP ordered 2 cases and touchstone.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by quiestbml View Post
    There are AT&T Pre 3's that are leaking out.
    Yes for 600-700 dollars.
    I had a BT keyboard saved in my cart from a couple of weeks ago, managed to get double discounts on it and got it for $4.06. Took the money I saved and added a touchstone. Now I'll have a keyboard for home and one for on the road. Can't beat this deal.
    DizWhiz likes this.
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonerman33 View Post
    I had a BT keyboard saved in my cart from a couple of weeks ago, managed to get double discounts on it and got it for $4.06. Took the money I saved and added a touchstone. Now I'll have a keyboard for home and one for on the road. Can't beat this deal.
    Wow talk about a steal! It didn't get canceled due to the glitch?
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Just grabbed two touchstones and a case for $89. I finally get to see if the Touchstone lives up to the hype.
    Quote Originally Posted by DizWhiz View Post
    Wow talk about a steal! It didn't get canceled due to the glitch?
    Not yet. Order is listed as confirmed. I'll believe it when it shows up at my door, but I think it'll go thru fine.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Thanks! I had the case in my cart so that was free and I just checked and the keyboards were back in stock, so I finally bought one of those.
    Thanks for the heads up!

I don't have a keyboard and was going to try this since I'd take one if it was free...so I signed onto HP's site and saw my cart said "2 Items Total $0.00". I checked and it had 2 Touchpad cases in it for no charge and free shipping...didn't need a coupon code or anything! Decided not to chance whatever bug this is so I didn't add anything else and just checked out and received a confirmation number and e-mail so far. I was thinking I had previously placed the cases in my cart, so they were registering at the price back then ($29.99), but applying the new instant rebate ($30) to come up free...but somehow applying the price before instant rebate to give me free shipping? I can't even follow this one...I also don't recall having placed the cases in my cart after ordering just one a couple weeks ago. I'm unable to duplicate it again or get it to work for the keyboard though.
    Just tried this and it works with the SAVE15HP code.

http://deals.woot.com/deals/details/...case-stands#42
    <threads merged>
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post

No go. Order went through and then was canceled because they said they didn't have any......
    Quote Originally Posted by 9520G View Post
    Yes for 600-700 dollars.
    I got mine for 450.
    So I tried this earlier with a different coupon code. It went through, then the order was canceled because they "didn't have any in stock". Lo and behold, now DealNews has another coupon code and it went through again, and didn't say they weren't in stock. Give it a try....

2 HP TouchPad Cases for $25 + $5 s&h
    mysterfix likes this.
    Try again. AFter having my last order canceled, I came across this on DealNews, tried again and again it went through using the different coupon code. Two for $25. Maybe this one with stick....

2 HP TouchPad Cases for $25 + $5 s&h
    Just tried it and it works.
    sweet picked em up.. thanks for the heads up!
    Worked for me too.
    Got em-You can get 2 Touchstones for $69.98 plus tax and free shipping using the coupon code 30SAVINGS as well!
    Worked for me
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast