1.    #1  
    I purchased 2 Griffin CinemaS for IPad today from Target. The touchpad fits it perfectly. They were normally $39 but they had them on sale for $9.99. Now my kids can watch movies on their Touchpad in the car when traveling. I won't have to drag around the car DVD players any longer which are a lot bulkier.
    Nice option and interesting...here's a link for those that may be interested. Sorli...
    Almost bought one of these today - saw one in passing at a target and thought hmm, that might be useful.

Didn't end up picking it up, figured it was a silly purchase since my son is perfectly capable of holding the touchpad to watch video in the car. Might change my mind if there's still any laying around next time I get into target .
    New to webOS? Here's my definitive Get Started guide: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ted-guide.html

Want to dual boot Android on your Touchpad? Here's my guide: http://forums.webosnation.com/androi...ted-guide.html
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ncinerate View Post
    Almost bought one of these today - saw one in passing at a target and thought hmm, that might be useful.

Didn't end up picking it up, figured it was a silly purchase since my son is perfectly capable of holding the touchpad to watch video in the car. Might change my mind if there's still any laying around next time I get into target .
    I thought the same thing except we travel a lot and I would hate to have either one of my boys fall asleep and drop there Touchpad. Not to mention spilling their drinks and snacks all over them. I also don't have to have them fight over which movie to watch because they can each have their own Touchpad and put on their headphones and sit back and relax and enjoy the movie and the ride.

For the price they wouldn't make s bad case if you could somehow seal the top were it slides in. At least it protects all the sides.
    I believe these are currently available at verizonwireless.com for less than 5.00 shipped