So Zagg placed a kiosk at my local mall recently, and I noticed they have a "ZAGGsparq 2.0" USB battery pack.

phone Charger | iPhone Charger | iPad Charger | Portable Battery Charger | ZAGGsparq | ZAGG

My question is, will it work with the TouchPad? It lists Ipad comparability, and here are the full spec's off the website:

6,000 mAh Lithium Polymer
Has the power to charge most smart phones four times
4 yellow lights indicate power level, 25%-50%-75%-100%
Has the ability to charge multiple USB devices simultaneously
Max output: 2000mA @ 5V
Power Source: 100-240 VAC @ 50/60 Hz
Physical Size 3.5 x 3.5 x 1 inches
Weight 8.6 ounces

However, when I took my TouchPad in and tested it, I got a pop-up saying it would not provide enough power to reliably charge. I launched Govnah and looked at the battery current, and it was showing a gain of roughly +180 mA however, vs -600 mA roughly when not plugged in. (Even though the battery indicator didn't show a charging icon)

My thinking was this basically means it will maintain the TouchPad's charge level while in use, or provide a slow charge when it's not in use, however it won't provide enough power to really charge it while it's actively being used. Is that correct?

Also as soon as the ZAGGsparq 2.0's battery is no longer nearly full will it stop powering it altogether, or should it work fine until it's at least mostly drained? And would there be any longterm harm to the TouchPad's battery from using a battery pack that can only provide this charge level with it?

Finally, are there any other similar devices you would recommend over this one?

Thanks