Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Hi all,

My Touchstone has arrived yet I don't know what is wrong with it.

When I place my TP on it it will try to go into exhibition mode but will jump right out of it and show the device lock screen - even when I remove the passcode the TP doesn't stay in exhibition mode.

Also when the TP is placed on it, it starts to display charging battery within the notification area and will continue to stay that even when I remove it from the Touchstone.

What am I doing wrong?
    It only charges in two of the four possible orientations. The power button has to be up or to the left.

Try reebooting the Touchpad. (hold the power button for 5 or 10 seconds, select shut down, wait, turn back on.)

Take the TP out of any case. Some cases work with touchstone charging, some don't.

Make sure the wall adapter is tightened properly (the tube shaped part that plugs into the wall). Many of them ship loose, the prongs are designed to detach so that it can easily be localized for international markets. Unplug it from the wall, twist the tube part while holding onto the prongs and see if it tightens.
    Your not getting a good charge. Try taking off the case.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    It doesn't have any case tho.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Dump