Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    http://www.amazon.com/Poetic-Protect...bosnation0e-20

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    The only thing is that there is no stand included. I admit I like the idea of a case like this but I really like how the HP one can be a stand as well.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by burningrave101 View Post
    Awesome. Wish it was coming sooner though.
    Motorola Atrix 4G, 4.5.91, rooted, unlocked, romracer recovery, faux123 0.1.9 kernel
    HP TouchPad 32GB, webOS 3.0.2, DevMode, Preware, F4 Phantom Kernel, OC'd 1.7 GHz
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by omegastar View Post
    I can also confirm that the touchstone charger works with this silicone case on.
    My concern is that the back on the TP can get quite warm when charging inside of a case. I had a 1.5Ghz TP inside a folio case and while charging the back of it got very warm. I'm overclocked at 1.7 Ghz. Will this silicon act as a insulation and increase heat inside the TP while it is charging on the touchstone? I'd be concerned about increased heat reducing the lifespan of the components.
    Last edited by sanvara; 09/29/2011 at 02:20 PM.
    The ishoppingdeals case came back in stock a couple days ago at Amazon and mind just come in the mail today. (estimated arrival date Oct 3-6 and it came on Sept 29!)

Like the OP I am very happy with the quality of it and would recommend it to anyone looking for something along those lines.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Some pictures can be found here:

Black Soft Silicone Skin Cover Case + Anti-Glare Anti-Fingerprint Matte Finishing Screen Protector for HP TouchPad WiFi 16GB 32GB 9.7 Inch Tablet: Electronics Amazon.com: iShoppingdeals - Black Soft Silicone Skin Cover Case + Anti-Glare Anti-Fingerprint Matte Finishing Screen Protector for HP TouchPad WiFi 16GB 32GB 9.7 Inch Tablet: Electronics
    Quote Originally Posted by Yargnit View Post
    The ishoppingdeals case came back in stock a couple days ago at Amazon and mind just come in the mail today. (estimated arrival date Oct 3-6 and it came on Sept 29!)

Like the OP I am very happy with the quality of it and would recommend it to anyone looking for something along those lines.
    Since it's made out of silicone, is it a dust magnet?

Any pics?

Thanks!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12