1.    #1  
    While I'm quite happy with the Touchpad's speakers in general, I was wondering if anybody was using portable speakers (wired or bluetooth) to enhance the sound for movies/music. If so, do you have any recommendations?
    I haven't tried pairing with the TouchPad yet, but I am really happy with my Monster Clarity HD minispeaker I got for my HTC Thunderbolt. BT pairs with the phone and then offers up great sound and a speakerphone capability.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by rbrusuelas View Post
    I haven't tried pairing with the TouchPad yet, but I am really happy with my Monster Clarity HD minispeaker I got for my HTC Thunderbolt. BT pairs with the phone and then offers up great sound and a speakerphone capability.
    Thanks, that was one on the list that I was considering. Anyone else?
    I own the Sonic Impact SI-5 2.1 Portable Flat Panel Computer Speakers I think they sound amazing, plus they are pretty compact. They're not wireless though (could be a pro or con I guess), and they take 4 AAA batteries or a power adapter. I like them though, plus they're only like $4. I've had mine for over 10 years so they're definitely built to last IMO.

EDIT: They are quite lacking in bass though. But then again they are very portable and cost $4.
    Last edited by TRB4; 09/16/2011 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Additional Info
    I liked the Nokia MD-11. Maybe a touch louder than the built in TP speakers, but most of the time I just sync my BH-905 headphones instead.

Review: The Nokia MD-11 Mini Speaker YourTechReport.com :: Gadget News and Reviews for the Rest of Us
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeAudioGuy View Post
    I liked the Nokia MD-11. Maybe a touch louder than the built in TP speakers, but most of the time I just sync my BH-905 headphones instead.

Review: The Nokia MD-11 Mini Speaker YourTechReport.com :: Gadget News and Reviews for the Rest of Us
    This one is indeed very portable. I think I might want something with a little more sound. I can't wear headphones where I'd be using the speaker, otherwise I'd just use my ultimate ears :-)