1.    #1  
    Just bought this Bluetooth keyboard for $4.99! It is for sale today only 9/16/2011. Hopefully it will work for the touchpad

Wireless Daily Deal, 1 Sale A Day
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    From a user review on Amazon:

"No support for ANYTHING that came out in the last 5 years

Windows 7
    Windows Phone 7
    Android Phones or Tablets
    iPhone
    iPad
    Playstation 3"

1 Sale a Day occassionally has a good deal, but you need to be careful. That keyboard is only like $7.50 on Amazon for example.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jedinat View Post
    From a user review on Amazon:

"No support for ANYTHING that came out in the last 5 years

Windows 7
    Windows Phone 7
    Android Phones or Tablets
    iPhone
    iPad
    Playstation 3"

1 Sale a Day occassionally has a good deal, but you need to be careful. That keyboard is only like $7.50 on Amazon for example.
    oh darn. I was so excited and did not read the specs. it cleary says "Compatible with Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Palm and Symbian smartphones
    "

darn. maybe i can cancel my order
    Don't get me wrong but initial thought that crossed my mind was "Wow, that would be a pain to type on!" I probably wouldn't type on it even if somebody paid me to do it.

But now I learned about this website... thanks!

P.S. If you're unsuccessful in cancelling your order, you might even be able to earn a buck by selling it on eBay later...
    The keyboard specs says it works with Palm, so there is a chance it will work with the Touchpad. Good luck! Sometimes you get lucky. I am an iPhone user and I am going to tell you there are a lot of accessories that aren't said to work with my phone but yet they do. Accessory manufacturers often times don't want to pay the extra money to say that their accessory works with your device. You also have to remember the Touchpad is very new, so this keyboard very well may work with it.
    From my experience never take the words of the manufacturer.

Just do a search for that product on Amazon and read through the reviews. That works better most of the time.