Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By c000
  1.    #1  
    Mrs. Swede wants a TouchPad case that isn't black. I was about to buy the gray Incipio case (probably the nicest non-black/brown case I've seen), but I'm glad I read the reviews.

There was a nice brown, rotating case from ebay that was posted on here, but the fact you can't use it with a touchstone charger is a deal breaker.

I've also seen some colored cases from Ambitronic on ebay, but it's fake leather, and I can't quite tell how much of the bezel is covered.

Looking to stay under $30. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
  2.    #2  
    Slight update. Mrs. Swede wants a pink case. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
  3.    #4  
    Yup. I've seen all of those. Only the middle one actually has a cutout where you can bezel swipe when in portrait mode--it's really unclear if you can bezel swipe when in landscape mode.

The search continues...
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    I've been using the rooCase Ipad 1 pink case since mid-July, until this last week when I got the HP case. It's awesome quality (leather) and I could swipe in spite of the bezel being completely covered. in spite of being thick it was able to charge on the TouchStone. The only bad things was speakers were blocked. it's not available on this link but pictures are still there

before the Fiasco rooCase had several TouchPad products in different colors showing on Amazon. I emailed them in late August and never got a reply

Good Luck!
    Just a thought, but if she is OK with just getting a sleeve rather than an actual case, that opens up a lot more options.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
  6.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    Just a thought, but if she is OK with just getting a sleeve rather than an actual case, that opens up a lot more options.
    I've thought about that, but I think a folio-type case would work best for her.
    This would put you over your $30, but how about the HP case, and for safety when transporting a zipper case. This is what I did for the wife, got a nice case crown case from Amazon.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    found one in purple..purple is kind of pink-ish.. sorta. HHI HP TouchPad Folio Flip Case with Multi-Function Stand - Purple
  9.    #10  
    Yes, Mrs. Swede said if pink wasn't available then purple would be her next choice. These look kind of nice. However, as of right now, we're going to stick with the CaseCrown case/sleeve and enclose the TP in a TPU shell.

Thanks for posting this.