1.    #1  
    I bought this case and am not disappointed. This is an iPad 2 case so I wasn't expecting it to fit as well as it does. If not for the rear cut-outs for the iPad's rear camera and speaker, and the fact that the speakers are covered a bit, you really wouldn't know it wasn't designed for the Touchpad.

Cut-outs for the webcam, mic, headphone jack, home button and volume controls are perfect. The power button is covered about 50% but its use isn't impeded. The speakers are covered some but I don't find it muffles the sound noticeably. The upper speaker is about 20% covered. The lower speaker is about 85% covered. I may use my dremel to vent the flap covering the lower speaker just because I'm anal that way, but in use I wouldn't notice they were covered without looking.

The case has small magnets in the corners that hold it closed, and the cover folds back into a stand like many others. The synthetic leather finish is nice to the touch - it doesn't look or feel cheap at all. The stitching isn't 100% perfect but it over all looks very good and is way better than I expected for $9.99. Link and pics below, more pics on the website.

Leather Case with Flip Stand for iPad 2

Re: meritline.com, I've ordered from them many times. Some items ship from China and thus take a couple weeks to get to the US, but shipping is free. Items coming from the US arrive much sooner and have an option for expedited shipping.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2.    #2  
    Cut-out for USB port is perfect, but my Touchpad will *not* charge on the Touchstone while in this case.