1.    #1  
    I am looking for a case for my newly acquired Pre 2 but I am only finding accessories for the Pre. Would it fit the Pre 2 or are they different size phones?
    Honestly, the dimensions between the Pre Plus and Pre 2 are nearly identical (I think the Pre 2 is 0.1mm wider). Anyway, to answer your question, a case for the Pre/Pre Plus should fit the Pre 2 pretty ok.
    Last edited by pecuevasb; 11/22/2011 at 09:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by pecuevasb View Post
    Honestly, the dimensions between the pre plus and pre 2 are nearly identical (I think the pre 2 is 0.1mm wider). Anyway, to answer your question, a case for the pre/pre plus should fit the pre 2 pretty ok.
    Depends, "soft" cases fit fine from Pre to Pre2, hard cases not so much.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Yes, the top halves are different. That's why I didn't say they'd fit perfectly.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    for those that have attempted to use a pre hard case on a pre2, some won't work at all, some can be modified

If I wasn't on my TP I would pull up the in depth thread about modding a grt case
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    The conclusion is that most cases that are too hard to slightly conform to the differences in design will not work.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    for those that have attempted to use a pre hard case on a pre2, some won't work at all, some can be modified

If I wasn't on my TP I would pull up the in depth thread about modding a grt case
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pre-2/302695-hard-case-pre2.html