Global Posts
    250 Global Posts
    Seems like I did..

Can't get it to pair with my TP.

I tried different set of batteries just in case an nothing.

Question, should I see q blinking blue light when pairing like other bt devices?

With both set of batteries I see no lights turned on.

Help!
    No lights, you just got into bluetooth preferences on the touchpad, turn bluetooth on if off, click on add device, select type keyboard, insert batteries into keyboard and switch kb power on and should pair up IIRC.
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    No lights, you just got into bluetooth preferences on the touchpad, turn bluetooth on if off, click on add device, select type keyboard, insert batteries into keyboard and switch kb power on and should pair up IIRC.
    Sounds about right to me.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    250 Global Posts
    I know it shouldn't be this difficult cause I paired a friends Touchpad keyboard like a week ago and it worked flawlessly on my TP. Pairing was quick and easy.

Was worse is that Amazon says they can only refund my $ cause they don't have anymore on stock... CRAP!
    I had a similar experience...problem was I needed to "unpair" the keyboard from TouchPad A to get it to pair with TouchPad B.

edit: That may be because the first device was still in the vicinity, though in another room, now that I think about it more. :-\
    Last edited by stinhoutx; 09/14/2011 at 01:56 PM. Reason: added a comment