1.    #1  
    Hey guys, new PalmPre2 user here.I just received a touchstone charging thing from an online store. I placed an order for a brand new one, but thea kate I received seemed like a used/opened product.

Was wondering if anyone here could shed some light on the contents of what's in the box, and specifically the condition and packaging.

It is a Verizon branded box for just the touchstone charger.
    It included:
    - small picture manual in the box,not in a plastic bag or anything. Just the manual on it's own.
    -the touchstone charger on it's own(not sealed in a plastic bag or anything). It only came with a clear plastic sticker on the bottom.

That's it. Is that what and how a new Verizon palm touchstone dock was/is packaged? Imwondering if I should file a complaint regarding the item I received so would appreciate it, if anyone could shed some light on it.

Thanks,
    Hawkeye
  2. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    That's about all there is to the Touchstone. Be aware that 5 of the 6 I have ordered from Verizon (for $5/each) have been troublesome. Test by leaving your phone on the TS until 100% charged. See if it stays quiet, or continually wakes with the charging banner/sound. It seems these might be returns that Verizon is reselling, as such a high percentage have this issue.