1.    #1  
    I was at my local Target this morning (Hackensack, NJ) and found a Philips iPad case marked $19.99, I asked the salesperson to scan it for me and it came up $9.99. There was one more there, but no box. Here are a few pics

The case is a bit "snug", but i seems like it will stretch out a bit. Gonna leave my TP in it for a few days and see...

Can also be ordered on Amazon through Electronics Expo for $7.27, but you would have to pay $4.99 for shipping...

Amazon.com: Philips Accessories Slim Folder Case for iPad 2 (DLN1762/17): Electronics

Seems nice though. If you want to check inventory at Target; there are a bunch of inventory checkers out there. Here is one:

Target Inventory Checker

DCPI# 057001248

-Tony Fastin.

-If someone gets in the way of your Slick Deal, put 'em down for the ol' dirt nap!
    Last edited by tonyfastin; 09/12/2011 at 08:48 AM.
    Seems nice if you prefer your TouchPad to be "nude." Do you have a skin on yours? Notice anything that might case wear from frequent removal and putting it back in?

edit: Sounds sort of dirty.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedspoooon View Post
    Seems nice if you prefer your TouchPad to be "nude." Do you have a skin on yours? Notice anything that might case wear from frequent removal and putting it back in?

edit: Sounds sort of dirty.
    LOL, No contact with anything but the faux suede-like material.

I prefer keep my electronics with skins. Been planning on getting a phantomskinz for the body...think I am gonna risk keeping the screen bare on this one.

I use the ZAGG shields on my Pre+, iPod touch, camera screen and GPS screen.

Plus an added bonus is that the body skin might help to prevent the "Cracking" that some others have been getting (at least I am hoping)
    Looks like a very good deal. Here is another deal that I picked up couple weeks ago and I'm surprised that Verizon still have them.
    $4.97 Case Folder ftw.
    Set Your Location