1.    #1  
    Recently I have noticed that my TouchStone has been giving my phone a few problems. I have Brightness Unlinked currently installed and set so that my Pre+ goes to a blank screen when set on the TouchStone. Well I have noticed that when the phone gets to 100% charged, the screen just kicks back on and off, on and off, while saying 'Battery Charging.' I couldn't figure out why this was going on. Life went on, I just learned to deal with it for a few days.

One day my phone decided to quit charging all together on the TouchStone. After some arguing with Palm Tech Support and eventually speaking with a supervisor, I had my back cover replaced. That seemed to fix the no longer charging issue. However, I am still getting the blinking screen. This evening I decided to go an turn off the blank screen in Brightness Unlinked and it appears as thought it no longer blinks or gives me the 'Battery Charging'. Well... After I did that I noticed that I am hearing a very faint sound coming from the TouchStone/Phone when I place the phone on the charger. Its similar to hearing static from a TV screen or something.

What do you guys/gals think? It's obviously not a back cover issue as I have gotten that replaced. I doubt it's a TouchStone issue because I have multiple TouchStones and they all do this. Maybe a bad battery? Is the sound a common thing and something I've only noticed now? Andybody else having the blinking screen issue?

BTW, running 1.4.5 on AT&T, quite a few patches installed, but haven't installed any recently because I've been too consumed with my TouchPad.
    Current: OnePlus One, Nexus 10
    Retired: Palm Centro, Palm Pre+, HP Veer, HP TouchPad, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Moto X (2013), Nexus 7 (2012)

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
    sounds like a battery. You can get them on amazon.com for under $5. So grab a few spares to test with.
    No idea about the blinking screen, but if the gap between the phone and the Touchstone is too great, it will cause it to buzz. Noticed this on my Pixi when I was seeing how many business cards I could fit in between the two and still get it to charge.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the responses. I'll look into a a battery from Amazon. Question though, what makes you believe its the battery?
    Current: OnePlus One, Nexus 10
    Retired: Palm Centro, Palm Pre+, HP Veer, HP TouchPad, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Moto X (2013), Nexus 7 (2012)

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain