Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1.    #1  
    On sale for Instore only ZAGG Screen Protector for the TouchPad

    ZAGG - InvisibleSHIELD for HP TouchPad Tablets - GBHPTOUPADS
  2. #2  
    Dang, no shipping..
  3. #3  
    My Best Buy has them.

    What's funny is that I went there last week and they were cleared out of accessories.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Furuboru View Post
    Dang, no shipping..
    Yeah it is in store only but if your store does not have it then you can have it shipped to store.
  5. #5  
    Is this for the screen only or full body???
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    Is this for the screen only or full body???
    Screen only
  7. #7  
    Hmm... I just bought the last one at my local BB for $15. I wonder if I can get a price adjustment?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by rbrusuelas View Post
    Hmm... I just bought the last one at my local BB for $15. I wonder if I can get a price adjustment?
    I believe you can. I think that BB has a price adjustment period where you can get refunded. I would go and ask them.
  9. #9  
    Maybe its just me, but I really didn't like this screen protector. I picked one up this weekend and its going back tomorrow. Pain to install and looks like crap.
  10. sjjones's Avatar
    Posts
    757 Posts
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapsge View Post
    Maybe its just me, but I really didn't like this screen protector. I picked one up this weekend and its going back tomorrow. Pain to install and looks like crap.
    curious, how can you tell its crap without putting it on, and if you did how could you return it.

    if you worried about installing it, I think bb can apply it, I thought they do at least with phones
  11. #11  
    I did install it. My local store has a very liberal return policy, even if opened. I was not happy with the look or texture of the screen protector once installed.
  12. #12  
    I wouldn't buy one from them simply because they wouldn't DEAL on the day I got the TP. They had them all stacked up at the register with KBs, Touchstones and cases, but barely discounted the price when you bought ALL of their overpriced accessories. I offered him $10 but he wouldn't budge.

    Hah! I can now buy all manner of TP accessories from many sources for considerably less than they wanted then (or now.) So they can keep their inventory as far as I care.
  13. #13  
    Anyone have an opinion of these vs other screen protectors? I've never used a applicator screen protector, just the static ones.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by J913B View Post
    Anyone have an opinion of these vs other screen protectors? I've never used a applicator screen protector, just the static ones.
    I have read that ZAGGS peels after a while, but I don't have any hands on experience just from what I have read
  15. #15  
    I have one on my TP, my wife is using her TP without one. I find the feel smoother to use than using no screen protector at all. Applying it was difficult just because of the large size, I've used and applied these on iPhones and their smaller size is much easier to apply.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by hungyellow View Post
    I have read that ZAGGS peels after a while, but I don't have any hands on experience just from what I have read
    I've had a Zagg on my iPhone and EVO. I've always peeled it off within a few months b/c of yellowing and ugly texture. I gave them a second chance with my evo, but it was soon pulled off also lol.

    It protected my screens, but at a cost. Ugly yellowing, lint sticking to corner glue which led to peeling, etc. I'm done with Zaggs.
  17. cerps's Avatar
    Posts
    95 Posts
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by hungyellow View Post
    Yeah it is in store only but if your store does not have it then you can have it shipped to store.
    I can't get ship to store to work with any stores in a 20 mile radius of me. I click on them and then it comes back to say it's unavailable to ship to those stores. I can't find any listing availability either.
  18. #18  
    I bought one there last month when I got my Touchstone for $40.
    It was $25 and I asked if they would give me a refund if the price came down.
    On Saturday, they gave me $10.75 back when it went down to $15.
    Now it's $10?
    As for the IS, it's not bad, I always hate putting them on but this one really came out well.
    You get a little dust collection on the back button and the edges but I like having the screen protected.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Seauxcrazy View Post
    I've had a Zagg on my iPhone and EVO. I've always peeled it off within a few months b/c of yellowing and ugly texture. I gave them a second chance with my evo, but it was soon pulled off also lol.

    It protected my screens, but at a cost. Ugly yellowing, lint sticking to corner glue which led to peeling, etc. I'm done with Zaggs.
    This is why I never got a ZAGG. I know some people that like them though so I posted this for anyone that wants one.

    Quote Originally Posted by cerps View Post
    I can't get ship to store to work with any stores in a 20 mile radius of me. I click on them and then it comes back to say it's unavailable to ship to those stores. I can't find any listing availability either.
    You are correct. I can do it either. I only have 2 stores around me that I can pick it up at. All the others are like you said unavailable to ship. thanks for the heads up.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions